His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the underlisted appointments in various Federal Government Agencies.
1. National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) Barrister Julie Okah-Donli Director-General
2 . National Centre for Women Development (NCWD) Barrister Mary Ikpere-Eta Director-General
3. Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Bayo Somefun Tijani Suleiman Mr. Jasper Azuatalam Kemi Nelson Managing Director Executive Director Executive Director Executive Director
4. Federal Mortgage Bank (FMB) Arc. Ahmed Dangiwa Melvin Eboh Hajiya Rahimatu Aliyu Umaru Abdullahi Dankane Managing Director Executive Director (Org. Resourcing) Executive Director (Loans Department, Securities Issuance and Market Development) Executive Director (Policy and Strategy Loans Set-Up and Pay Off)
5. Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Alex Okoh Director General
6. Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) Abdulkadir Saidu Umar Executive Secretary
7. National Park Service (NPS) Ibrahim Musa Goni Conservator-General/Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
8. Service Compact (SERVICOM) Nnenna A. Akajemeli National Coordinator/CEO
9. National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Dr. Nasiru Mohammed Ladan Director General
10. Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies (MINILS) Saliu Dada Alabi Director General
11. National Research Institute for Chemical Technology Professor Jef. T. Barminas Director General
12. Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research (NISER) Dr. Haruna Yerima Director General
13. Nigeria Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Sunday Thomas Deputy Commissioner
14. Consumer Protection Council Tunde Erukera Executive Secretary
15. Federal Character Commission Barr. Mohammed Bello Tukur Secretary
16. National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Dikko Aliyu Abdulrahman Funso Doherty Akin Akinwale Abubakar Zaki Magawata Ben Oviosun Nyerere Ayim Director-General (Subject to Senate Confirmation) Chairman Executive Commissioner Executive Commissioner Executive Commissioner Executive Commissioner
17. Federal Capital Development Authority Engr. Umar Gambo Jibrin Executive Secretary
18. Nigeria Agriculture Insurance Corporation Mrs. Folashade Joseph Managing Director
19. Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) Cecilia Umaru Gaya, mni Director General
20. Lagos International Trade Fair Management Board Mrs. Luci Ajayi Executive Secretary
21. Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority Barrister Emmanuel Jimme Managing Director
22. Nigeria Lottery Regulatory Commission Lanre Gbajabiamila Director General
23. Nigeria Automotive Design and Development Council Jalani Aliyu Director General.
All the appointments take immediate effect.
(Signed) Bolaji Adebiyi Director (Press) Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.