ExxonMobil Corporation is the world’s leading publicly-owned energy company.
ExxonMobil’s business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies.
Founded in 1870 by the famous John D. Rockefeller as Standard Oil, the company ExxonMobil has overcome many challenges such as being broken up by the U.S. government. Now, however, in 2012 ExxonMobil has become the #1 company on the esteemed Fortune 500 list, with profits in the billions. With stations across the world and a customer base of millions, ExxonMobil shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
THE EXXONMOBIL LOGO
In 1998, Exxon and Mobil merged to create ExxonMobil. These two companies together created the world’s largest oil company and it soon rocketed to the top of the Fortune 500 list. The logo that this new company settled on was quite simple. They kept the crossed X’s of the Exxon logo, as well as its color scheme, and added Mobil to the side in the same font and color.
Applications are invited for the position at ExxonMobil below:
Job Title: Apprentice Program
- The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program. The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
Requirements of Candidate
Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2016, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply