Here is a page which will guide you on how to apply for Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation And Employment Trainee Programme 2018. In this post is all you need to know about the 2018 Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation And Employment Trainee Programme.
Job Title: Six-month Garment Technician Sustainable Development Programme
- The programme is a 6month tuition-free training for young individuals in the art of garment making and design.
- The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the programme.
Objectives of the Programme
- Train and equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in Garment Making.
- To promote education, skills acquisition, creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of young individuals. This, in turn, creates wealth and financial independence.
- Impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and that of their community.
- Managing Accounts/finances
- Basics in business of fashion
- Garment design and production
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years & must have obtained a minimum of WAEC/SSCE/GCE Pass
How To Apply For Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation And Employment Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application, one passport photograph and CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation And Employment Trainee Programme 2018 Application is not yet out. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will update immediately the form is out online.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview. The Dates will be communicated via the addresses/phone numbers provided in the application.