N-Power Recruitment 2018 Application – Here is a page which will give you the full requirements, qualifications, updates and how to apply for the 2018 N-Power recruitment. Please carefully read through this page to avoid making a mistake during the application process.
We have received numerous requests from aspirants, yearning for legit information about N-Power recruitment 2018 application portal. This is to inform the general public and all aspirants of N-Power programe that N-Power has NOT re-opened its website for new applications.
Consequently, the information that N-Power has opened its website for new applications is FALSE. We urge everyone to disregard the false information and follow the verified N-Power channels for authentic news.
N-Power Recruitment 2018 Application Process & Requirements
The N-Power Programme aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can easily access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, N-Power is designed for only Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 which are regarded as the Youths.
Please note that whenever application is open for Nigeria graduates and possibly non-graduates, they are necessarily going to be needing the following information or document to start the online application.
2. Degree certificate.
3. NYSC discharge certificate.
4. NYSC Number.
6. Passport photographs.
7. Active e_mail address.
N-power 2018 Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How To Apply For N-Power Recruitment 2018 (Step By Step Guide)
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply via the N-Power recruitment portal:
- Click on N-Power Programmes
- Clicking on program will take you to the following areas: N-Power Volunteer Corps, N-Power Knowledge N-Power Build
Note, the N-Power Volunteer Corps is basically for unemployed graduates which is as follows: N-Power Health, N-Power Agro and N-Power Teach.
1. Under each of the programme, you’ll see overview (what the area
is all about) course details, criteria (whether you have the requirements ) etc
2. Scroll down, you’ll see Apply which means you need to register first to have an account.
3. Username, valid email address and password are needed to register an account
4. Click on register after providing the above info in step 3
5. You will receive a mail from N-power containing your username and tip to your password, that’s what you’re expected to use for login
6. After successful login, you will have to provide the necessary Info about you including your
7. After providing and filling the required fields, Click on Submit.
After the submission, you will receive an acknowledgment email. Should in case you did not receive the email immediately, don’t panic it may take some minutes to arrive.
But if you’re facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for any update.
Note, to confirm if your application has been received, click on the submit button again, and if you’re taken back to page 1, it means your application has been received.
That’s all, you will be contacted, but be patient.
This page will be updated immediately N-Power re-opens its website for new application. For more clarification, you can also visit the official N-Power website on Www.npower.gov.ng
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.