Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017-2018 – We are glad to inform the general public and all interested candidates who wants to become a Nigerian soldier that the form for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017-2018 is now out. In this post is all you need to know about the 2017/2018 Nigerian Army recruitment. Please read carefully to avoid any mistake during the online application process.
Here is a page which will answer all questions you have been looking for. Questions like;
- How can i apply for Nigerian Army 2017/2018 recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Nigerian Army recruitment 2017/2018?
- When is the deadline for 2017/2018 Nigerian Army recruitment exercise?
- How do i confirm if my Nigerian Army recruitment application have been submitted?
Nigerian Army Applicant Eligibility
Below is the 2017-2018 Nigerian Army applicant requirements.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
To start your application
- Enter a valid email address
- Type in a password with at least 8 characters. You should use a complex password
- Click on Register button to complete your registration
A confirmation instruction will be sent to your email address to verify that your email is valid. Allow few minutes for the message to be delivered. Also ensure your mailbox does not filter mails email@example.com as spam messages.
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.