NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 – Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners are offering the 2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified Nigerian undergraduates to apply for:
Title: NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018
This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2017/2018 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
1) Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
2) Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
3) Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
4) Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
5) Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
6) Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
1) Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
2) Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
3) 300 level students and above need not apply
4) Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply Online
The following documents are required when applying:
1) Recent Passport Photograph
2) Certificate or Proof of Origin
3) Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
4) UTME Result
5) JAMB/University Admission Letter
6) 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2017, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
For more information, Click here
October 31, 2017.