Save Or Download WhatsApp Status To Your Phone Gallery
WhatsApp Status – WhatsApp has decided to replace the old Status feature with the WhatsApp Status or WhatsApp Stories feature. It is much similar to the Snapchats Stories and contacts can view the shared images, GIFs or Videos for a period of 24 hours before it gets deleted automatically.
There are many new features rolling out to WhatsApp users every now and then, one such feature is the “WhatsApp Status” feature which is taken from Snapchat’s Stories feature and WhatsApp decided to roll out the feature to all the users which is a massive 1 billion or more users across the globe.
Many third party apps have been made for saving whatsapp story status. But in this article, i am going to discuss with you how to save or download whatsapp status directly to your phone gallery.
How To Save Or Download WhatsApp Status
Now in this fast rapid changing world of technology everything is possible, even a little child of ten years old can be able to save whatsapp status directly to phone gallery.
Here are the step by step guide on how to save or download whatsapp status directly to your phone gallery.
Okay, lets go…
1. Open your file Manager
2. Press “option” key 》settings 》check “view hidden files”
3. Go back to the File Manager and scroll to the whatsapp folder.
4. Open “Media” folder
5. Usually the first folder you should see is “.statuses”
6. That folder contains all the viewed statuses over the 24hr period.
7. Take note that they automatically delete themselves after 24hr.
8. To save the viewed file for future, move/copy it/them to another folder of your choice.
So with this great steps, you don’t have to ask someone to send you a picture/video you viewed again.
Please don’t just Read and Go, Kindly Use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Whatsapp Share button below to help other Whatsapp users, Thanks.