UNIUYO 2017/2018 Freshers Registration – We are glad to inform you that the management of the University of Uyo, Uniuyo has approved the commencement of the 2017/2018 academic year for all freshmen with effect from Monday, January 08, 2018. Click here to check your admission status on Uniuyo official web portal.
All freshmen are requested to report to their respective faculty centres with the acceptance fee receipt from Monday, January 08, 2018 for the screening of their original credentials. They will be cleared thereafter to pay fees before registering online.
Lectures for all freshmen will commence on Monday, January 15, 2018. All freshmen are expected to complete the registration exercise within three (3) weeks beginning from January 15, 2018 – February 02, 2018. Thereafter, registration with penalty will commence from Monday, February 05, 2018.
UNIUYO 2017/2018 Freshers Registration/Screening Requirements
Below is the List of documents needed for Uniuyo 2017/2018 Screening / Clearance Exercise
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
Ten (10) Requirements for Uniuyo Freshers Screening (Last Years)
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb UTME Result Slip
- Uniuyo Post UTME Result slip
- O’ level Results (Waec, NECO, NAPTEB)
- Notification of Admission Status
- Attestation Letter (Letter of Recommendation) from Senior Civil
Servant or Lawyer or Clergyman
- Birth Certificate / Sworn Declaration
- Local Govt. of origin Certificate
- Acceptance fee Receipt
- Four (4) office flat file
Note, the Teller you were given upon payment of your acceptance fee is very important. Take proper care of it.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about UNIUYO 2017/2018 Freshers Registration, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.