Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2017.
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines:
- Environmental Sciences,
- Management Sciences,
- Information Technology,
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017
- Be able to ontain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
- Not be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should visit: www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Educaition” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page first degree certificate
- Provisional admission letter from select UK institutions.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test. Applicants are therefore advised to check their mailbox from time to time and on the NLNG website
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to criteria for award
Application Closing Date: 1st May, 2017.
DPR 2018/2019 Recruitment Screening Exercise & Test Login – www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
DPR 2018/2019 Recruitment Screening Excercise – Here is the 2018 Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment Screening Excercise & Test Login page. To sit for this test you need to visit the test portal on www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc 2018 Graduate Trainees Recruitment – Apply Here
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc 2018 Graduate Trainees Recruitment – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that Benin Electricity Distribution Plc is accepting applications from suitable and qualified candidates to apply for the 2018 Graduate Trainees Recruitment.
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) is one of the retail electricity distribution companies licensed by the federal government Benin Electricity Disco (“BEDC” or “Benin Disco”) is one of the successor distribution companies (Discos) created following the unbundling and privatization of the state-owned Power Utility, Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
HURRAY: Happy Birthday To Me, The CEO And Founder Of Emmy Loaded (Photos)
Today, I the CEO And Founder Of Emmy Loaded is plus one (+1). It has never been my culture to announce to the world of my birthday – but with a few little pushes from friends and subscribers of Emmy Loaded, I decided to make a special birthday post today. In fact, each of us are even more special today than we were yesterday. So lets keep celebrating.
Education6 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy7 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Scholarships6 months ago
Shell SPDC JV Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates 2018
Education9 months ago
NNPC/Total Scholarship List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018 – Check Here
Jobs Vacancy5 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 month ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
N-Power 2018 Posting, Deployment & Payment Of Verified Applicants
Education1 year ago
N-power: Guide on How to Apply for the Npower Device Collection Via NPVN Portal