Today, you’ll see Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Requirements and how to apply via www.joinnigeriannavy.com okay.
Kindly note that this guide about Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019 is for the public. If you’re interested and qualified candidate, then keep reading to see the commencement Nigeria navy online registration/application for the 2018 recruitment exercise.
This article is to keep you updated for those who are interested to join the Nigeria Navy recruitment 2019 application requirements, qualifications and how to apply via the recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
- Three N-power Volunteers Establish Mini-Laboratory At Otokutu
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Set To Commence Operations for Academic Session
Please ensure to read through this article carefully because the criteria, how to apply and application requirements that will be needed for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 will be listed here.
Interested and qualified applicants for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018 are expected to have any of the following educational and Professional qualifications listed below
- Possess a minimum of five credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Candidates must be between 18-22 years old for O/level applicants while 24-26 are acceptable limits for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department, MTD respectively.
- Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.7m for male and 1.67m for female applicants
WARNING! Please be very careful while producing your documents, because any Candidate who declare false education/professional qualification will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively.
Note, Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.
The under listed challenges are liable to disqualify anyone from applying for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 online application.
Get a Job Today: Jobs in Nigeriajobs
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Also note that candidates who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.
1. Candidates Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from high court.
2. Photocopies of all Credentials, Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
3. Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
4. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above. The completed application form is to be submitted online.
5. The completed application form is to be submitted online on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal.
- Nigerian navy 2017/2018 recruitment form
- Nigerian navy recruitment portal 2017/2018
- Nigerian navy website
- How to apply for Nigerian navy form
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment 2019/2020 Form?
Before you can fill up the application form, you’ll first need to ensure you have interest in joining Nigerian navy.
Kindly note that all recruitment stages are free. You’re not expected to pay anyone anything.
Please don’t just Read and Go, Kindly Use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Whatsapp Share button below to help other applicants, Thanks.
Kindly note that application form is always available once navy opens the portal, application form is always opened for both graduate and undergraduates.
The graduates position is known as navy DSS.
You should also make sure you apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment 2019 before the application form is over.