British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment 2018 – In this post is the latest updates on British High Commission 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines, how to apply for British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment 2018 and other important updates.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Intern
Type of Position: Intern
Job Category: Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Policy & Political roles)
Job Subcategory: Communications, Press and Media
Start Date: 3 April 2018
British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment 2018
Main Purpose of Job
- Provide video production, graphic design and campaign support to the Press and Public Affairs team for the delivery of communications objectives
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the Press Team for the planning and promotion of content
- Creation and management of an organised data base of photo and video files.
- Uploading social media posts and answering basic enquiries on social media
- Supporting campaign management and optimisation across multiple channels
- Designing graphic materials and producing short videos for use on digital channels
- Any other tasks reasonably requested by the Head of Communications/ Press Officer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Be a recent graduate in Media, Communications field (graduated within the last 3 years) with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Be computer literate with a high degree of proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Video editing, graphics design and photography skills
- Ability to transform ideas, statistics and concepts into clear visuals and infographics
- Experience with social media tools like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with creating content for the web such as blogging or video blogging would be an added advantage.
- Changing and Improving, Leading and Communicating, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
- Language – English
Level of Language Required:
- Advanced level proficiency in English Language (ability to understand, write and speak English language without any difficulty)
Stipend / Allowance
Other Benefits and Conditions of Employment
- Learning and Development Opportunities:
- Online e-learning
- Communications training
- Website training
- On the job learning, job shadowing and mentoring
- Various development workshops
- Social media training
- The intern will work for six hours a day, four days (Monday to Thursday) for a fixed term period of 3 months.
- Language: English
Level of Language Required:
- Advanced level proficiency in English Language (ability to understand, write and speak English language without any difficulty).
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment 2018 should: Click Here To Apply Online
19th March 2018
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.