Chevron Undergraduates Scholarship 2019 – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that Chevron Undergraduates Scholarship 2018 Application Form is now out. Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with the National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) of Nigeria, is offering a number of Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
Application for the Undergraduates scholarship is invited from full time second year (200 level) degree students of the under-listed courses in Nigeria universities.
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering.
Chevron Scholarship 2019 Application Requirements
Registered existing awardees need not apply but refer to the steps outline in the invitation email. Unregistered existing awardees should apply using the steps below:
- Before your application, make sure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents required;
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Make sure you have named your documents accordingly to avoid mixing up when trying to upload.
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Chevron Undergraduates Scholarship 2019 Application form Procedure
- Interested candidate for the Chevron Scholarship 2019 Application should kindly visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards
- Click on apply now
- Create an account online
- Fill all the necessary details required
Note that multiple applications disqualify candidates from the scholarship board. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants are required to enter valid personal bank account details.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.