Creditville Nigeria Limited 2018 Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that Creditville Nigeria Limited is inviting applications from suitably and qualified candidates to apply for the 2018 Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment.
Creditville Nigeria Limited is a fast-growing private equity company with strong presence in the Financial Services, Capital Market and Real Estate sectors of the economy due to growth in activities, we invite applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals for the following positions below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- Applicants should be not more than 28 years old, and hold a Bachelor’s Degree, passed at minimum of Second Class division in Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Humanities and Arts.
- Previous work experience is not required.
- We are looking for confident, highly motivated and self-driven young graduates wishing to make a career in the financial services sector of the economy
- They should be go-getters, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and a history of academic and professional achievements.
- Selected candidates will be hired as Management Trainees, and undergo a structured training and competency-building program to equip them for top-level performance.
Creditville Nigeria Limited 2018 Graduate Management Trainees Recruitment
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send an Application Letter and CV in electronic format, addressed to “The Manager, Creditville Nigeria Limited, Lagos” via: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline of Application
12th April, 2018.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Independent National Electoral Commission
This guide is about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 by The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018 will be done in due time by inec which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research.
You should also note that inec is responsible for conducting elections in various levels of government.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 | See Application – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Education5 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Education8 months ago
How To Check Admission Status With JAMB CAPS – Register And Login
Jobs Vacancy9 months ago
NDDC Skills Acquisition List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2017/2018 – Check Now
Jobs Vacancy12 months ago
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details & How To Apply Here
Jobs Vacancy4 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 week ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy10 months ago
Apply For NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017/2018 | See Application Guide Here