Here is guide about DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 Application, you’ll see how to register via Recruitment.dpr.gov.ng okay. The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR), in line with its regulatory mandate of ensuring sustainable development of Nigeria’s oil and gas resources hereby invites applications from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic Graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals to fill the underlisted vacancies
DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Procedure
- To begin, read carefully the instructions on the recruitment portal homepage and get the required documents for the category that best describes your interest.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button to go the registration page. You can restart your DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 at any time before final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others.
The password format for your DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 online form should contain one uppercase letter, one lower case letter and one number and must be at least six characters long examples:
- On the next page, select the job type that best describe your field of study and click on apply.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture.NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
- On the next page for DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 form, fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire.
- All documents should be in PDF format.The following documents are required on this page:N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption CertificateHigher Institution CertificateSecondary School leaving Certificate
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information.You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.Before clicking the submit and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make futher changes.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- Candidate can always access this information page by clicking on how it works button at the top tab.
See Also: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
How to apply for DPR Recruitment
After registration for DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 online, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created. Login and select the appropriate job type that best describe your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully an click on apply.
Always check the official website to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 when the form is out.
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Independent National Electoral Commission
This guide is about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 by The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018 will be done in due time by inec which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research.
You should also note that inec is responsible for conducting elections in various levels of government.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 | See Application – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Education5 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Education8 months ago
How To Check Admission Status With JAMB CAPS – Register And Login
Jobs Vacancy9 months ago
NDDC Skills Acquisition List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2017/2018 – Check Now
Jobs Vacancy12 months ago
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details & How To Apply Here
Jobs Vacancy4 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 week ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy10 months ago
Apply For NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017/2018 | See Application Guide Here