Here’s guide for Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019/2020. You’ll see how to frsc recruitment 2019 Guide on how to join the corps.
Right Here is a page which will give you the updated information on how to apply for the FRSC 2019 recruitment form.
Please carefully read through this page to avoid any mistake when applying for this jobs.
This guide for FRSC recruitment 2019 has been anticipating in the country till date.
We have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 FRSC Recruitment exercise.
Some has been hitting us with questions like:
- How Can I Apply for Federal Road Safety recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019 Form?
- Is the FRSC 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FRSC Recruitment start?
Already rumors has been spread that the Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019 form is out.
Some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the FRSC Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification.
ALL THIS PEOPLE ARE FRAUDSTERS – BEWARE!
You might have came across this false ADVERTs online or offline.
Please note that the FRSC Recruitment 2019 is Officially Published on the official website www.frsc.gov.ng is online.
How to Apply For Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019?
To be ascertain if the Nigeria Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019 application has officially started, reach out to the official FRSC Recruitment Portal: www.frsc.gov.ng OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the form is out.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR Federal RoadSafety Recruitment 2019
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Federal road safety Recruitment 2019 Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
FRSC recruitment 2019 Contact Details
If you want to apply for federal road safety recruitment 2019 now, then see the guide below.
No. 3 Maputo Street.
Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
122 (Emergency Toll free Line)
0700- CALL – FRSC
0700 – 2255 – 3772
0807- 769 – 0362 (Text Messages Only)
How to get Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019 Latest News Update
- If you have your active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates.
- Join our social media platforms, Like Us on facebook or follow twitter below for speedy updates.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your name and email Address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
Please use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.