Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018 – We are happy to inform you that the enlistment of NCE graduates into the Federal Teacher’s Scheme (FTS) for 2018-2019 service periods has commenced in all state of the federation for NCE degree holders. If you have been looking for ways to work in the federal level, this is your opportunity to get that dream federal government job you have so desire after the disappointment by N-power.
Here is a post which is going to give you all the details and guidelines on how to apply for the 2018/2019 Federal Teacher’s Scheme (FTS) recruitment. Please read carefully to avoid any mistake during the application process.
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for enlistment into: The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for the 2018–2019 service period in all states of the federation.
To participate in the Federal Teachers’ Scheme, candidates must fulfill the following conditions:
- Hold the Nigeria Certificate in Education ‘NCE, obtained not earlier than 2013 from a recognized College of Education fully accredited by NCCE.
- Candidates should not be more than 40years of Age.
- Candidates should specialize in any of the following basic education subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Education, (Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages.
- Candidate who is currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization (Public and Private) are not eligible to participate in the Scheme without first formally disengaging from the organization and –
- Must be ready to serve in any schools (no urban school posting)
- Schools identified through UBEC quality assurance to be without teachers.
- Nomadic schools
- Almajiri Schools
- Schools in internally displaced persons camp.
How To Apply For Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested candidates who fulfill the above stated conditions should submit applications with the relevant details to:
The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board; in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State.
Photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates, and change of name should be attached to their applications.
Currently, Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018/2019 Application is not yet out, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will update immediately the form is out online.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Also feel free to ask any question any time.