Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Fraud Management
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The successful role holder will be responsible for the management of Telecommunications Services and electronic interaction for any misuse as defined by NCC, Airtel policy and GSM regulations.
- She/he will also be responsible for the enhancement of fraud awareness in the organization in addition to implementing defined strategies that would help in the detection/reporting of fraud within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Zero fraud loss on all Prepaid fraud issues:
- To ensure processes and procedures are put in place to prevent fraud and/or abuse of systems and/or accesses in the revenue generating activities.
- To minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities.
- To prevent external or internal fraud activities that result in either a gain or loss of company resources.
- Identify known/potential fraud losses and prevent them from occurring using proactive and reactive measures; thus providing assurance that all fraud losses are identified and mitigated on a timely basis.
- Detect and Prevent Subscriber and network Fraud using the FMS and other data sources.
- Participate in fact-finding as well as admission-seeking interviews.
- To carrying out detailed investigation, to detect and to report on findings of each case and providing relevant recommendation to aid management decision making.\
- Investigate prepaid alarms generated on ROC fraud management
- Prepare preliminary Fraud investigation and incidence reports on findings while ensuring issues, surrounding facts and circumstances are clearly communicated in a timely manner.
- Minimize Leakage from identified fraud incidents by close looping with resolver teams to close all outstanding issues.
- To ensure staff and/or internal/external customers are aware of the functions of the Fraud Unit and the impact of fraud on the business and the staff
Risk Assessment & Mitigation:
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives to proactively prevent fraud and implement changes that can enhance detection and/or deter future subscriber fraud behavior.
- Proactively identifying possible risk and ensuring closure to avert revenue loss due to fraud.
- To provide first line support to law enforcement agencies and their agents.
- Ensure Compliance with the disclosure of subscriber policy and NCC regulatory principles.
- Ensure all call records and request from LEA are extracted and forwarded on a timely basis.
Skills & Knowledge
- A University Degree in Accounting, Economics Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the Telecoms industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Extremely detail oriented
- Good knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply for this Position
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Independent National Electoral Commission
This guide is about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 by The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018 will be done in due time by inec which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research.
You should also note that inec is responsible for conducting elections in various levels of government.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 | See Application – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Education6 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy7 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Scholarships6 months ago
Shell SPDC JV Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates 2018
Education9 months ago
NNPC/Total Scholarship List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018 – Check Here
Jobs Vacancy5 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 month ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
N-Power 2018 Posting, Deployment & Payment Of Verified Applicants
Education1 year ago
N-power: Guide on How to Apply for the Npower Device Collection Via NPVN Portal