Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Internship Civil Engineering Program 2018 – Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Position: Internship Civil Engineering Program
Job Location: Abuja
- We offer students of the Civil Engineering Degree program (specialization: Surveying, Civil Engineering and Road Construction, Structural Engineering, Construction Management, Structural Engineering) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria.
- The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.:
- Offer processing
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
- Work preparation
- Completed undergraduate studies Bachelor of Engineering or Master’s Degree
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Duration of use: 5-6 months
- Good English language skills
- Visa and vaccination
- Free accommodation in private camps
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
How to Apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Internship Civil Engineering Program 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online
1st June, 2018.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Independent National Electoral Commission
This guide is about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 by The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018 will be done in due time by inec which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research.
You should also note that inec is responsible for conducting elections in various levels of government.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 | See Application – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Education5 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Education9 months ago
How To Check Admission Status With JAMB CAPS – Register And Login
Jobs Vacancy9 months ago
NDDC Skills Acquisition List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2017/2018 – Check Now
Jobs Vacancy12 months ago
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details & How To Apply Here
Jobs Vacancy4 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 week ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Education8 months ago
NNPC/Total Scholarship List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018 – Check Here