Here is a page which will guide you on how to apply for Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation And Employment Trainee Programme 2018. In this post is all you need to know about the 2018 Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation And Employment Trainee Programme.
Job Title: Six-month Garment Technician Sustainable Development Programme
- The programme is a 6month tuition-free training for young individuals in the art of garment making and design.
- The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the programme.
Objectives of the Programme
- Train and equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in Garment Making.
- To promote education, skills acquisition, creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of young individuals. This, in turn, creates wealth and financial independence.
- Impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and that of their community.
- Managing Accounts/finances
- Basics in business of fashion
- Garment design and production
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years & must have obtained a minimum of WAEC/SSCE/GCE Pass
How To Apply For Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation And Employment Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application, one passport photograph and CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation And Employment Trainee Programme 2018 Application is not yet out. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will update immediately the form is out online.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview. The Dates will be communicated via the addresses/phone numbers provided in the application.
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Independent National Electoral Commission
This guide is about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 by The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018 will be done in due time by inec which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research.
You should also note that inec is responsible for conducting elections in various levels of government.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 | See Application – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Education6 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy7 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Scholarships6 months ago
Shell SPDC JV Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates 2018
Education9 months ago
NNPC/Total Scholarship List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018 – Check Here
Jobs Vacancy5 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 month ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
N-Power 2018 Posting, Deployment & Payment Of Verified Applicants
Education1 year ago
N-power: Guide on How to Apply for the Npower Device Collection Via NPVN Portal