N-Power Volunteers tablets are the gadgets that have been provided by the Federal Government in partnership with Bank of Industry. Npower gadgets are devices to assist the successful applicants (N-power Volunteers) in the discharge of their duties.
This is the guide on how to select your preferred N-Power device from NPVN portal. The processes are straight forward. This guide will only be applicable if you already have N-Power Verified Logo in your NPVN Portal
1. Login through the dedicated website for successful npower candidates, N-Power Volunteers Network, via http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
2. Click on any of the three programmes: N-Teach, N-Health, and N-Agro. Make sure you click on the one that is applicable to you.
3. Use your phone number as your username and any of your name as your password, that’s for those who have not changed their username and password. If you’ve have changed that, then use whatever login details that’s working for you.
(4) You’re taken to the home page of your NPVN portal. If your verification has been authenticated in Abuja, then you should see N-Power Verified Logo in your portal. One of the significance of the logo is that the list of N-Power gadgets will be in your portal for you to select your preferred choice.
5. Beside the N-Power verified logo, you will see “Click Here to select your device” Click on it.
6. You’re taken to the instruction page “Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding.”
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “PROCEED TO DEVICE SELECTION”
8. Take your time to critically study the devices before choosing one. Each device contains specs and prices applicable, and the amount that would be deducted from your monthly stipend, if the device exceeds the Tool Grant by the Federal Government.
After going through all the devices and their specs, click on your preferred device.
Scroll down to click on Support information if you’re interested to know the dedicated location for collection/support centres.
9. Click on Select device
10. If you’re sure you want to proceed, click on Proceed on the pop message Are you sure you want this device?
The N-power devices are supported by Bank of Industry, so ensure you go through the Terms and Conditions guiding the selection, acquisition, and the use of the device.
11. If you agree by the terms and conditions, then scroll down to click on “AGREE” If you’re not, then click on cancel. But I’m sure more than 99.9% of N-Power successfully candidates will click Agree.
12. The information of the device you’ve selected is uploaded, Please click CONFIRM SELECTION to finalize this selection
That’s all, a copy of the receipt will be sent to your email.
To check the device you picked, log out, and re-login again, what you see at your portal homepage beside the N-Power Verified Logo is Click Here To See Device Selected If you click on it, you’ll see the device you earlier selected.
This N-Power Device selection processes is for those who have verified logo in their portal.
If you’ve already selected yours, wait for communication from npower on the pickup date and collection centres
If you’re still having challenges on how to select your device, kindly comment on the box below.
UNIPORT Third Batch Admission List 2018/2019 Out? – Check Here
UNIPORT Third Batch Admission List 2018/2019 – This is to inform all candidates who applied for University of Port Harcourt, Uniport 2017/2018 Post-UTME screening that the management of Uniport has released the third batch Admission list of successful candidates in the 2017/2018 screening exercise.
Candidates who didn’t see their names in Uniport first and second batch admission list are advised to visit Uniport official web portal to check the 2017/2018 list of admitted candidates for UNIPORT Third Batch Admission List 2018/2019 into year one.
UNIPORT Merit Admission List 2018/2019 Out? – Check Here www.uniport.edu.ng
UNIPORT Merit Admission List 2018/2019 – This is to inform the general public and all candidates who participated in the 2017/2018 University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening that the Uniport first Batch admission list will be out on the time specified below.
Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program 2018 – Apply Here
Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program 2018 – Here is a post which will give you the full details and guidelines on how to apply for the 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program.
We are glad to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is now accepting applications for the 2018 NHEF Scholars Program.
Education5 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Scholarships5 months ago
Shell SPDC JV Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates 2018
Education9 months ago
How To Check Admission Status With JAMB CAPS – Register And Login
Jobs Vacancy9 months ago
NDDC Skills Acquisition List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2017/2018 – Check Now
Jobs Vacancy12 months ago
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details & How To Apply Here
Jobs Vacancy1 week ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy4 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online