Application for the NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017/2018 is ongoing. Here is a page which is going to give you guidelines on how to apply for the Acquisition Programme.
Following the success of the previous programmes and the overwhelming interests of the (MICRO SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES) MSMEs in the region, the Commission intends to further build the capacity of some identified MSMEs from across the region that are determined to compete favourably in today’s global economy.
ABOUT THE ENTREPRENEURSHIP CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMME:
The Entrepreneurship Training Programme is about identifying viable businesses in the MSME category from all (9) Nine states of the region, and build their capacity and thereafter provide necessary supports and enabling environment for their growth and competitiveness in today’s global markets. The nature of support will be determined by the business plan that will be developed by each participating entrepreneur during the training.
It needs to be emphasized here that there is need to diversify and strengthen the economies of the Niger Delta States and make them less dependent on the oil and gas sector.
Note, ONLY entrepreneurs outside the oil and gas sector are encouraged to apply.
The preferred sectors include:
c) Manufacturing and Processing
d) Entertainment and Hospitality
e) Commerce and Trade
f) Professional Services, among others.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
1. The business (existing or soon to be registered) must be legitimate concerns (not involved in illegal pursuits) and duly registered under the laws of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
2. The entrepreneur(s) promoting the business i.e. Sole Proprietor(s), Partners or Directors must be from one of the Niger Delta States.
3. The business must be dully registered with the relevant Inland Revenue (tax) Authorities.ES
The Commission also intends to train Niger Deltans to acquire up to date skills in different trades. By so doing, the Commission would have created a pool of skilled workforce who are self-reliant and capable of training and employing other Niger Deltans.
The Programmes are as follows:
1. Welding and fabrication
2. Furniture making & wood work
3. Catering & confectionary
4. Food processing
5. Home management (tie & dye)
6. Modern painting technology
7. Fashion design & tailoring
8. Computer technology/programming
9. Entertainment industry
10. Solar power maintenance
11. Maritime technology
NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017
How To Apply
Interested applicants are hereby requested to visit the official web portal www.nddc.gov.ng and select any skill of interest and fill the application form as applicable.
Please note as follows:
1. Application will only be received online through the NDDC web portal.
2. The applicant is expected to complete one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.
3. The selection process described in this publication will be extremely rigorous, thorough and competitive.
4. Only selected Candidates will be contacted and they will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates etc. before the final selection.
Application Closing Date
Not yet specified
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Independent National Electoral Commission
This guide is about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 by The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018 will be done in due time by inec which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research.
You should also note that inec is responsible for conducting elections in various levels of government.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 | See Application – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Education6 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy7 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Scholarships6 months ago
Shell SPDC JV Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates 2018
Education9 months ago
NNPC/Total Scholarship List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018 – Check Here
Jobs Vacancy5 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 month ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
N-Power 2018 Posting, Deployment & Payment Of Verified Applicants
Education1 year ago
N-power: Guide on How to Apply for the Npower Device Collection Via NPVN Portal