Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates who wants to join the Nigeria Police that the Nigeria Police has begun recruitment of qualified Nigerians for enlistment as constables popularly known as recruits.
In this page is the full details and guide on how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 and how to know if the 2018 Nigeria Police list of successful candidates is out online.
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
The goal of the Nigeria Police is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment Eligibility
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Nigeria Police recruitment portal via http://www.policerecruitment.ng where the form will be filled and reviewed before submission.
Note, after receiving registration mail, Please do NOT proceed with the application without having your scanned documents available for upload.
Luois Edet House
Garki Area 11, Garki
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share button below to help others, thanks.