This guide is about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 form and how to fill it online. We are glad to inform the general public about 77rri not 778rri for now.
All interested candidates who wants to become a Nigerian soldier that the form for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 is now out.
In this post, you’ll see all you need to know about the 2019/2020 Nigerian Army online recruitment form.
Please read carefully to avoid any mistake during the online application process.
See Also: Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment
Here is a page which will answer all questions you have been looking for. Questions like;
- How can i apply for Nigerian Army 20018 recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Nigerian Army recruitment 2019/2020?
- When is the deadline for Nigerian Army 2019/2020 recruitment exercise?
- How do i confirm if my application have been submitted?
See Also: Nigerian Army 78 RRI Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Applicant Eligibility
Below is the 2018-2019 Nigerian Army applicant requirements.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
To start your application
- Enter a valid email address
- Type in a password with at least 8 characters. You should use a complex password
- Click on Register button to complete your registration
A confirmation instruction will be sent to your email address to verify that your email is valid. Allow few minutes for the message to be delivered. Also ensure your mailbox does not filter mails firstname.lastname@example.org as spam messages.
Application Deadline/closing Date:
Kindly note that Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 Application commenced on 29 December 2017 and will end on 9 February 2018.
If you want to get more information about Nigerian Army recruitment 2019/2020, then drop your comment below.