Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 – Here you will get the latest updates, requirements and guidelines on how to apply for the 2018 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme for free.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
- Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess positive attitude to work.
- The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a team leader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.
- Completion of NYSC between January 2017 and April, 2018.
- Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December, 2017.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
How to Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online
Applications Deadline Date:
21st May, 2018
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.