This is to inform the general public that the sale of online application forms for admission into the 5th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, has commenced.
Admission into the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
NOTE: SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2013 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website Visit the Website in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code. The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,000.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria. Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Police Academy as a university of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores which is to be determined by JAMB and purchased the Academy online application form; will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
3. Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
COURSES OF STUDY
4. Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
a. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
Nigerian Languages & Linguistics
History & International Studies
b. FACULTY OF LAW:
c. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
d. FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
5. The following are the admission requirements:
a.Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86 cm (34 Inches). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
b.Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
c. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
d. SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2013 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
SELECTION EXAMINATION DATE, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
6. The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according candidate’s Faculty of choice. It will be conducted on Saturday the 8th July, 2017. Only candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at 12 designated Centres. The list of Centres is in the Academy Website. Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, examination centre and signature.
7. Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board Interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
>NATURE AND DURATION OF COURSE
8. Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Application ends on Friday the 16th June, 2017.
DPR 2018/2019 Recruitment Screening Exercise & Test Login – www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
DPR 2018/2019 Recruitment Screening Excercise – Here is the 2018 Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment Screening Excercise & Test Login page. To sit for this test you need to visit the test portal on www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc 2018 Graduate Trainees Recruitment – Apply Here
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc 2018 Graduate Trainees Recruitment – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that Benin Electricity Distribution Plc is accepting applications from suitable and qualified candidates to apply for the 2018 Graduate Trainees Recruitment.
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) is one of the retail electricity distribution companies licensed by the federal government Benin Electricity Disco (“BEDC” or “Benin Disco”) is one of the successor distribution companies (Discos) created following the unbundling and privatization of the state-owned Power Utility, Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
HURRAY: Happy Birthday To Me, The CEO And Founder Of Emmy Loaded (Photos)
Today, I the CEO And Founder Of Emmy Loaded is plus one (+1). It has never been my culture to announce to the world of my birthday – but with a few little pushes from friends and subscribers of Emmy Loaded, I decided to make a special birthday post today. In fact, each of us are even more special today than we were yesterday. So lets keep celebrating.
Education6 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy7 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Scholarships6 months ago
Shell SPDC JV Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates 2018
Education9 months ago
NNPC/Total Scholarship List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018 – Check Here
Jobs Vacancy5 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 month ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
N-Power 2018 Posting, Deployment & Payment Of Verified Applicants
Education1 year ago
N-power: Guide on How to Apply for the Npower Device Collection Via NPVN Portal