Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – In this post, you will get the latest updates, requirements, qualification and guidelines on how to apply for the Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency recruitment 2018.
The Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency cordially invites all qualified persons residing in Rivers State to a placement/recruitment exercise.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR HEADQUARTERS STAFF ONLY):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Applicant must not have previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, applicant must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5yrs post NYSC experience.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR SAFETY CORPS):
- For Junior Cadre, applicant must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- For Senior Cadre, applicant must not be below 25yrs or above 45yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language
How to Apply for Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018
All applicants from the ages of 18 to 45 years are by this notice advised to visit http://www.rivnesca.org.ng/career.php and comply with the stipulated terms and conditions.
The site is opened from May 29th, 2018.
Note: Indigenes of Rivers State must indicate their Local Government Area and Wards.
You are required to register with your email address and phone number. After which, you will receive a mail containing your login details.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.