Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – In this post, you will get the latest updates, requirements, qualification and guidelines on how to apply for the Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency recruitment 2018.
The Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency cordially invites all qualified persons residing in Rivers State to a placement/recruitment exercise.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR HEADQUARTERS STAFF ONLY):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Applicant must not have previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, applicant must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5yrs post NYSC experience.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR SAFETY CORPS):
- For Junior Cadre, applicant must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- For Senior Cadre, applicant must not be below 25yrs or above 45yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language
How to Apply for Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018
All applicants from the ages of 18 to 45 years are by this notice advised to visit http://www.rivnesca.org.ng/career.php and comply with the stipulated terms and conditions.
The site is opened from May 29th, 2018.
Note: Indigenes of Rivers State must indicate their Local Government Area and Wards.
You are required to register with your email address and phone number. After which, you will receive a mail containing your login details.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Independent National Electoral Commission
This guide is about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 by The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018 will be done in due time by inec which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research.
You should also note that inec is responsible for conducting elections in various levels of government.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 | See Application – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Education6 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy7 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Scholarships6 months ago
Shell SPDC JV Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates 2018
Education9 months ago
NNPC/Total Scholarship List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018 – Check Here
Jobs Vacancy5 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 month ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
N-Power 2018 Posting, Deployment & Payment Of Verified Applicants
Education1 year ago
N-power: Guide on How to Apply for the Npower Device Collection Via NPVN Portal