Skye Bank Plc 2018 Graduate Entry Level Recruitment – Here is a post, which will give you the latest updates and guidelines on how to apply for Skye Bank Plc 2018 Graduate Entry Level Recruitment, requirements and qualification.
Skye Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading Financial Institutions. A Systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide-range of electronic banking solutions.
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 pIus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career in the capacity below:
Job Position: Entry Level Recruitment
Job Location: Nationwide
- At Skye Bank we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
- If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in a challenging position and thrive, this is your opportunity to shine!
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric ? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment ?
- If yes, then you can become a part of Skye Bank family!
What you need to get in on this?
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from any accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC or have an exemption certificate
- 26 years or younger
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country
How to Apply for Skye Bank Plc 2018 Graduate Entry Level Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online
- When the link above opens, go to the top of the page and click the “Register Here” button, then, follow other instructions.
Test Date 28th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Independent National Electoral Commission
This guide is about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 by The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018 will be done in due time by inec which is responsible for training for elections and electoral research.
You should also note that inec is responsible for conducting elections in various levels of government.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 | See Application – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Education5 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Education9 months ago
How To Check Admission Status With JAMB CAPS – Register And Login
Jobs Vacancy9 months ago
NDDC Skills Acquisition List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2017/2018 – Check Now
Jobs Vacancy12 months ago
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details & How To Apply Here
Jobs Vacancy4 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 week ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Education8 months ago
NNPC/Total Scholarship List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018 – Check Here