The University of Port Harcourt, Uniport 2018/2019 post utme Screening form for 2018/2019 academic session announced. See Application details and how to apply for Uniport Post Utme screening exercise below.
The University of Port Harcourt, is inviting candidates who chose the University as First and/or Second choice during the 2018 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Uniport Post Utme Screening Exercise.
How To Apply For Uniport 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise.
IMPORTANT DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates to complete Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age and above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at deadline date.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: This email address
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
UNIPORT Third Batch Admission List 2018/2019 Out? – Check Here
UNIPORT Third Batch Admission List 2018/2019 – This is to inform all candidates who applied for University of Port Harcourt, Uniport 2017/2018 Post-UTME screening that the management of Uniport has released the third batch Admission list of successful candidates in the 2017/2018 screening exercise.
Candidates who didn’t see their names in Uniport first and second batch admission list are advised to visit Uniport official web portal to check the 2017/2018 list of admitted candidates for UNIPORT Third Batch Admission List 2018/2019 into year one.
UNIPORT Merit Admission List 2018/2019 Out? – Check Here www.uniport.edu.ng
UNIPORT Merit Admission List 2018/2019 – This is to inform the general public and all candidates who participated in the 2017/2018 University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening that the Uniport first Batch admission list will be out on the time specified below.
Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program 2018 – Apply Here
Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program 2018 – Here is a post which will give you the full details and guidelines on how to apply for the 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program.
We are glad to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is now accepting applications for the 2018 NHEF Scholars Program.
Education5 months ago
Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form And Guide
Jobs Vacancy6 months ago
Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2018-2019
Education8 months ago
How To Check Admission Status With JAMB CAPS – Register And Login
Jobs Vacancy9 months ago
NDDC Skills Acquisition List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2017/2018 – Check Now
Jobs Vacancy12 months ago
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Plant Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details & How To Apply Here
Jobs Vacancy4 months ago
NDDC Maritime Training 2018 Application Form And How To Apply Online
Jobs Vacancy1 week ago
Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment
Jobs Vacancy10 months ago
Apply For NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017/2018 | See Application Guide Here